We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
At Consulting Excellence our mission is simple:
"We will help our clients to achieve excellence in what they do ."
We do this by partnering with our clients, working with them, their people and their processes to improve performance. Our focus is always on the benefits and value we can bring to your business. What matters to you is what matters to us - your bottom line. We believe firmly that people are the core of any business and that improving perfomance in the people aspects of your business will have a positive and long-lasting impact on your bottom line.
As a HR and Management Consultancy our purpose at Consulting Excellence is to help organisations and individuals to reach their full potential and to become high performers. We offer bespoke solutions and services tailored specifically to your needs.
Whether you are a sole-trader working alone, an SME employing 30 or 40 people or a larger enterprise, the fact remains - performance matters. And often when people talk about performance and performance issues it is in the same breath as performance management. However performance management - as a system, process or approach is only one part of the puzzle. Because people are at the core of any business, everything in your business that relates to people, from hiring to firing or retiring will impact on performance and therefore on your bottom line.
So whether you are a new start-up in need of some assistance with HR compliance issues or simply bringing your first employee on board, an SME owner-manager looking for ongoing professional help and support in growing your business or a management executive of a larger organisation who recognises that change is needed if your business is to remain successful, Consulting Excellence can - and will - provide you with the HR and Management support and tools to help you achieve your goals.
To achieve excellence - organisational excellence - you must continuously strive to be the best. At Consulting Excellence we believe that means having the best culture, the best people, the best products and services. Achieving organisational excellence will bring the best profits, the best market share. It will make yours a "Best Company to Work for", an "Employer of Choice". Underpinning every successful business are the people who make it excellent. Getting the people aspects of you business right is, we truly believe, the key to your success.
We also provide a range of services for individuals including executive coaching, interview skills workshops, one-to-one interview coaching, CV preparation clinics and online CV services as well as career development coaching and advice. For more information just go to our Individuals section.
Why choose our HR Consultancy?
- Consultant with over 15 years business experience in private and public sectors
- Business centric approach - we take a holistic view of your business and partner you in achieving business growth and excellence through your people
- Flexible solutions tailored to you and your current needs
- Highly cost effective - our fees are competitive and substantially below those charged by large consultancy firms
- Leaves you and your team free to concentrate on your core business
- Helps to eliminate your exposure with regard to employment law and compliance
Typical Key HR Consultancy activities
- Reviewing organisational structures, advising on "rightsizing" and realignment to meet current and future needs, providing redundancy advice and support
- Conducting in-depth job analysis to develop competency profiles and job specifications
- Building competency frameworks to support Recruitment, Performance Management Programmes and Talent and Succession Planning
- Partnering with clients on Recruitment and Executive Search projects to ensure "right hire, first time"
- Providing Individual and team profile analysis using DISC profiling
- Working with individuals and teams to improve performance through coaching and facilitation
- Developing and delivering tailored leadership development programmes
- Delivering in-house interview prepartion workshops to support employees' career development or as part of outplacment service
- Developing new or reviewing existing HR policies and procedures, including employee handbooks and conducting HR compliance audits
- Acting as an independent mediator in situations requiring conflict resolution
- Working with clients to deliver change management programmes, conducting cultural audits and implementing communication models to underpin the change process
- Undertaking training needs analysis and developing tailored training and coaching interventions to enhance individual and team performance
- Assessing the eficiency and effectiveness of HR structures, practices and systems in supporting overall business goals through our Full HR Audit
What our Clients say about us
We engaged Consulting Excellence to assist us as we prepared for a major organisation change programme affecting all staff. Jackie provided us with expertise in regard to cultural analysis and competency identification and worked with staff on an individual basis. Proving to be excellent to work with, Jackie grasped the brief quickly and demonstrated her HR expertise and specialist knowledge very early on. While bringing her own experiences to bear in offering suggestions, she was also flexible in her approach, tailoring her intervention to make sure it worked for us. Her clear thinking and focused questions helped to make a difficult process easier and her outputs were of high quality, delivered on time and represented value for money. I can confidently recommend Jackie and Consulting Excellence to others and wish her continued success into the future.
G. Luddy, Director, W.H.C.
Jackie recently completed a three-month HR consultancy project for the ESRI. Jackie's technical HR knowledge is outstanding as are her analytical and project management skills. Her final output was excellent, addressing all aspects of the project brief at the right level. Jackie also has exceptional expertise and ability in employee relations and the application of employment law. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jackie for HR consultancy projects.
C. Buckley, HR Manager, ESRI
Jackie is a very Professional and experienced HR Manager. Some key skills she demonstrates continuously are: an ability to listen to what is being said and not said, shows a good balance between support and challenge, quickly establishes trust, and is results orientated
G. Ruane, CEO, O.S.i
All CVs were done to a high professional standard, delivered on time, attention to detail and excellent quality.
Maria Finn, S.D.C.C.
I found the help of Consulting Excellence exceptional.
Thanks for your help; I know I would not have done so well without you...The interview is completely competency based, and I know you would be ideal to advise anyone in this area.
Many thanks for your excellence assistance.
I found the session very helpful. I chose Consulting Excellence on the basis of our phone call last week, your web site and follow-up from my initial e-mail.
Many thanks for our previous meeting. It was of great assistance to me. Pretty much every question I was asked we had covered in our meeting. I have now been called back for a 3rd interview...
Many thanks for all your hard work on my CV. It turned out much better than I could have hoped and was definitely worth the money. I will recomend your service to my friends.
For more information on how we can help you to achieve excellence please browse our website or Contact Consulting Excellence to arrange a free initial consultation.